Well, the draft of our Home Study report finally arrived on Thursday afternoon! We made some changes and sent it back Friday morning before work and now it is in the hands of our adoption agency for their review and feedback. I have been told this takes about a week. I am not holding my breath. After that the report goes off to CIS and we wait for our approval form. Then we have this last document notarized and off it goes through the authentication chain! Getting closer...but still a long way to go. Waiting is something we had better just get used to!Lot's to do today so this post is going to have to be short and sweet. Off to Lowes to get some tools to strip the guest room of that old wall paper. Anyone need a barely used double mattress and box spring? Sorry, dear friends, it's back to the couch when you come to visit from now on!
1 comment:
Yay! Another step behind you. Even though I am sure the waiting game is no fun it must be nice to know that every step checked off is one step closer to your baby!!
How is the nursery going? Feel free to send any pics of ideas and things you see online. I would love to see what it's going to look like!!
Hugs to Mark and the Pups!!
Post a Comment