Thursday, May 6, 2010

SOMEBODY PINCH ME


We passed! We passed we passed we passed we passed !!!!!!!!!!
I can hardly believe it but they are OURS and we are THEIRS!!!!!!

HALLELUJAH!

It is with overwhelming joy that I introduce you to our boys.

68 comments:

More Dorrs said...

tears.

no words, just tears -- of joy!!! so happy that this next chapter can now begin.

beka

Katie Morris said...

HEIDI!!!!!! I am beyond thrilled for you. They are so precious. I LOVED the video of them giving each other kisses. I bet you just melted when you saw that . YAY! YAY! YAY! When do you travel???

The H Family said...

And all the world rejoiced!

Big congrats and tears of joy from here.

Now to see a picture of you and Mark with boys in arms!

Ms. Fricknfrack said...

Oh happy day!! Congratulations!

Amy said...

Completely lost it as soon as the video started!!! So happy for you.

Lisa said...

Mark and Heidi, they are PERFECT, precious, adorable!!! Hard to watch the video through all the tears of joy! Congratulations Mom and Dad!!!!!!!

The Busters said...

Lots of tears here in Ohio!!! Amy texted me, "Heidi passed court!!!"" And I promptly burst into tears. SO HAPPY!!!!! Rejoicing with you!!!! Such a WONDERFUL family!!!! LOVE YOU!!!

Lori said...

Still can't believe it!!! We are just so thrilled! Lots of tears going around!!!

Love,
Lori, Danny, Alyssa & Nicholas

Leanne said...

Holding Zadie and watching your video. Lots of tears of joy for you and for them! Congrats to all!!!

Claire said...

They are adorable & so so happy for your family!

Brenda said...

HUGE CONGRATS!!!! They are just perfect, with the greatest smiles:) They tears started falling when they started kissing each other..just precious!
Brenda

Belleme said...

So happy for you!!! The boys are adorable!!! :)

The Soucys said...

I love them- immediate tears from the kissing scene!!!! I can't imagine how quickly your heart must have leapt into your throat for that!!!! SO happy for you and your husband and the boys!

Robyn said...

We all rejoice with you today! Your boys are beautiful! Can't wait to see you all together as a family of 4!

Tam and Kai - NYC said...

immediately burst into tears at the deli when i got the text.
ran upstairs to check your blog and now more tears!
they are sooooo perfect!!!!! i love them :) and you guys too!
f.i.n.a.l.l.y.

Julie said...

Tears here too. They are so incredibly beautiful. I am so very happy for you.

Heather said...

tears at my office too!
they are SOOOOOO BEAUTIFUL.
congratulations you two, or should i say FOUR!
woooohoooo!
ok so travel dates, NOW, please. ;)

J Gutwein said...

Congratulations... so adorable!

Gayla said...

THRILLED FOR YOU AND FOR THEM!!!!!!! :-)

Heather said...

Wow... tears of joy for you and your family!! They are so beautiful, and that kissing part just did me in... ADORABLE!! Congratulations!

Unknown said...

AHHH!! YES! What a great journey you have had and such an example of patience and love. Now, go enjoy those "good things" you've been waiting for! CANNOT WAIT to discuss travel! :)

Leslie said...

whoohoooo!!!! Congratulations to your family. Beautiful boys!

Matt and Kristi said...

So happy for you four and HOPING you can travel with Lisa and Travis in just two short weeks!!!

Kristi
(Lisa's sister and Liya Ephrata's new Aunt!!!)

Claudia said...

Oh, I am SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!

Such a wonderful, wonderful day.

The Redman's said...

Congratulations!!! They are BEAUTIFUL boys!! What a joy!!

Cassandra Britt said...

YEAH!!!! So happy for you!!!!!!!!

Autumn and Dan's family said...

Happy tears. Oh, the kissing. They are the most beautiful boys EVER! Congratulations.

Heather said...

congratulations!! so very happy for you.

InventingLiz said...

Congrats! They are adorable!

Jackie Harmon said...

Beyond excited for you both! Your sons are SO CUTE! Just adorable! Congratulations!

Robin said...

Congrats! They are both beautiful!!!

Sarah @ Cozy.Cottage.Cute. said...

They just look so sweet. Congratulations!!!

Wes and Layla said...

AT LAST!!!! They were meant for your family! Congratulations! :D

The Mrs. said...

Tears of joy. Congratulations sweet family of four!

Unknown said...

Just precious! absolutely pure preciousness!!! thrilled for ya'll !!!!

Jennifer said...

Squealing with joy on y'alls behalf. Wonderful!!!

Amy said...

I am sooo happy for you both. I did okay watching the video..until...your sons gave each other a kiss...I broke down :) Tears of joy though!!!

Anonymous said...

Faaaaaaaaaaaaantastic!!

I love Thursdays!

Eric

Ellen Enright said...

So very very happy for you!

Lori said...

Oh Heidi. Of course, I'm crying. Especially at the kisses. And the quote at the end. Such beauty and joy.

Mark Newcombe said...

I am so proud to be able to show off our beautiful boys to everyone! We cannot wait to go and bring them home - and just in time for the Summer too - they were so worth the wait!!! Thank you for all of your support!

Emy said...

WOW! WOW! WOW! Congratulations! Your boys are perfect! We are bringing our sweet baby girl home soon too!

Rebecca said...

Mark and Heidi,

My dear wonderful friends, holding your boys was one of the most profound moments of my life. I will love them forever and ever. I am so humbled that through this journey my family has grown in so many ways. You are my family, all FOUR of you. I love you and we will be toasting you tonight. Here's to many more celebrations in honor of D & D!!!

XOXOXOXOXO

the Melodious Mama said...

big, crazy sobs here...I was wrong, they are way cutter with the rest of their faces...I can barley believe how happy I am for you...for you sons, you man. sheesh.."blubber, blubber" they are beautiful. over joyed..really.

the Melodious Mama said...

watched you sweet film again..more tears. only weeks now!!!!

Fiona said...

I'm Beka's mom and have been following along with her on your journey. So happy for your family today! I'm sure you know Beka has a twin sister, and I want you to know raising twins is one of the most special wonderful joys and privileges I have ever had.

Tracy said...

Eyes full of tears here! SO HAPPY FOR YOU! Congratulations!

Rachel Sarah said...

Congratulations! I've been following your blog for awhile :) as we are not too far behind you & we're also becoming parents for the first time. We have a court date in 11 days for a 2 1/2 yo boy and a 6mos old girl. We got in under the deadline by a few days. I would be interested to hear from you in the future regarding any insights on attachment, or other issues, surrounding toddler adoption. Many blessings on this last stretch of your journey!

scooping it up said...

They are amazing! Congratulations!!!

DORRPOSTS said...

Don't know you guys, but love you nonetheless. I am Jake Dorr's mom, and thus Beka's mom-in-law. I've been following your journey via your delightful and insightful blog, and just want you to know that I rejoice with you in your blessed news. As grandparents of a sweet, precious little guy from Ethiopia, we can attest to the wonderful times that await you both. Praise God!

Maribeth said...

HOORRAAYY!!!! Finally got home to find this amazing and incredible news! I am happy beyond measure for you guys! Congratulations.

Cindy said...

Wonderful amazing news! Huge Congratulations on your handsome boys!

Jim and Laura said...

Awesome.....Congrats. Jim and Laura Sherman

Eryn said...

Holy cow. Tears of joy, right now! It's been a LONG time coming, friend!! They are BEAUTIFUL!

Can't wait to meet them in person (and you!!)

Love and hugs...Eryn

(ps...my mom is extatic for you both!)

sko3 said...

Congratulations! What beautiful happy looking boys!

Tam said...

Oh my. The video. Oh my.

Sara said...

Cheers from Georgia tonight for you! Yipee! So, so, so happy for all of you!

Anonymous said...

Happy Mother's Day ; ) and Father's upcoming, x, Maria

Laura said...

So excited for you!!! They are soo cute!!

Anonymous said...

Congrat, we are soooooooooo happyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy for youuuuuuuuuuu, they are so precious, the wait really worth it.

Engendo said...

CONGRATULATIONS to you and your boys!

Jennifer said...

OMG!!! They are even more beautiful then i imagined! Congratulations!! Yes!!

heather said...

I keep coming back to see that pic of the boys and watch the video! omg you must be over the MOON!
:)

Freda said...

Congratulations!!! I saw them when I went to pick up my son in Dec.

Kat & Stacy said...

Wahoooooo!!!! We're on vacation and all I have is my phone so I can't watch the video yet and it's Killing Me! But my gosh they are cute and I'm overjoyed for all 4 of you! Start getting ready fir the celebrity-ness if having twins. You will never get thru a grocery store w/out talking to a stranger again :-) congrats! When do you travel? Do u need a driver recommendation????

Journey to Jaden said...

I am beside myself with joy for all of you!! Jaden is almost 2 and a half and we are so in love with him and this age is wonderful!! Praise God!!

Evelyn said...

I am so late to the party, but wanted to shout YIPEE!!! Congratulations. And oh, my! They are beautiful!

Jen said...

You would think that I would be immune to the passing court videos by now...not the case. In tears. Happy happy tears. There are in Bella's old room, too. Heidi they are beautiful! Truly beautiful. Happy Mother's day.