Friday, June 19, 2009

June is bustin' out all over...

...all over the meadow and the hill...ahem. That song from Carousel has been coursing through my head all week and then I read it here, on the blog of the family in the coveted position numero uno on the FBI List! What is so bustin' about June, you ask? Try NINE referrals and something like EIGHTEEN court dates this month. I think those lovely people at Gladney have been eating their Wheaties!

Congratulations to ALL the families but here are a few of my favorite highlights:

Kat & The Esquire - Read it! You will be moved, you will laugh out loud, you will wish you could write as beautifully, you will be able to imagine what the call might be like for yourself or for us!

The Fornet Family - This family is a model of strength. After receiving their referral over a year ago they got caught up in red tape and failed court like a bazillion times. Thankfully they finally passed last week and will soon be united with their twins! Their struggle is a worse case scenario, the type of scenario that you hope and pray doesn't happen to anyone else ever again.

One More Ladrach - This family is an example of the BEST case scenario. They made it from getting on the wait list through passing court, start to finish, in four months!!! We think Karen has amazing powers of prayer and we are grateful that she is out there praying for us too!

1 comment:

Journey to Jaden said...

I will be taking photos of your little one or ones...can't wait for you to send me a picture before I go....it will happen I just know it!!