Friday, September 11, 2009

Number 9


Today marks completion of nine months on the wait list. We have been getting a lot of questions about how we're doing and what it feels like at this stage of the wait.  The answer is we are doing great and it feels like running a marathon - this last leg is the hardest part but all those months of training are paying off and we are going to finish strong!

10 comments:

Lisa said...

Soon!

Rahel said...

soon, no?

Freda said...

You will without a doubt finish strong!

Tam and Kai - NYC said...

pins. and. needles.

Shawn said...

I think this might be the week! (Crossing my fingers)

Rose said...

Been thinking about you two a lot...lots of prayers and great kharma sending your way!!

Kelly said...

I'm enjoying reading your blog posts. Wishing you all good thoughts. Lots of love!

Karen said...

Any day now Heidi!!

Sarah said...

I had been hoping for good news of your journey:) It's so close now... hang in there!

LIsa & Bella said...

we wish you all the best....can't wait to see you muah....L&B