Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Wordless Wednesday

11 comments:

Sara said...

Thank you for posting these! Just the laugh I needed this morning!

heather said...

i can think of plenty of words for this.

adorable. sweet. LOVE. awesome. family. stripes! smiles. laughter.
PURE HAPPINESS.

The Busters said...

HILARIOUS!!!!!!! This progression of photos made me laugh out loud!

Jennifer said...

Oh this is the BEST series of photos EVER.

kn said...

I agree with all the above comments!!!
This photo series should be posted somewhere where people need a smile.
Thanks!!!

The H Family said...

This series is absolutely hilarious. Loved it.

Rebecca said...

absolutely perfect. i love this so much!!!!! seriously, can we move next door to each other?

Tracy said...

No words necessary with pictures like that! The story was very well told through the series of pics! You've got your hands full, don't you?! ;)

Tam and Kai - NYC said...

I needed this laugh this morning. Perfection.
Thank you!

Eryn said...

ahh. Love it.

Anonymous said...

You just told the BEST story!!! So darn heart warming!! I love your boys!! You must be so tired and so blessed at the same time! Enjoy it, it really does go by fast!!
Blessings,
Laura xox