Blood may be thicker than water, but love is thicker than blood...
I love how they look all gung ho in the first pic and by the last they aren't sure. haha I'm even starting to tell them apart. They just keep getting cuter and cuter!
LOL! I love it!
Is it me or do they suddenly look older--like they aged a few months over the last week or so?
Oh my gosh! Thanks for this post of sunshine!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I love how they look all gung ho in the first pic and by the last they aren't sure. haha I'm even starting to tell them apart. They just keep getting cuter and cuter!
LOL! I love it!
Is it me or do they suddenly look older--like they aged a few months over the last week or so?
Oh my gosh! Thanks for this post of sunshine!
Post a Comment