I LOVE your posts.. but you have two adorable boys as subjects. When I went home to visit family, I showed them many of your blog entries. Those boys have the most expressive faces......
Seeing the photos of the animals may seriously make me a vegetarian. I just don't think I can handle seeing those animals being purchased without crying. ugh....
I had to add I love the napping photo with the dachshund and pug. I have a black pug and english bulldog. My "hope" is the eb is ok with the kids and not too rough. It is a real concern, and I tell myself every month that she is slowing down. At least with small dogs they can jump and get excited without kids falling on the ground.
4 comments:
you are so beautiful!....kids are cut, hubby too, but this picture is all about you mama! wow!
um...kids are cute, lol...
I LOVE your posts.. but you have two adorable boys as subjects. When I went home to visit family, I showed them many of your blog entries. Those boys have the most expressive faces......
Seeing the photos of the animals may seriously make me a vegetarian. I just don't think I can handle seeing those animals being purchased without crying. ugh....
Back to impatiently waiting for my siblings....
I had to add I love the napping photo with the dachshund and pug. I have a black pug and english bulldog. My "hope" is the eb is ok with the kids and not too rough. It is a real concern, and I tell myself every month that she is slowing down. At least with small dogs they can jump and get excited without kids falling on the ground.
Post a Comment