![]() |
| How is it possible that it has only been two months? |
![]() |
| These two little people--who stole my heart eight months ago with a picture, but who I didn't know at all just two months ago--feel like they have been here forever. |
![]() |
| It has not always been easy. Change is hard, and there has been so much of it in their young lives. |
![]() |
| But they have amazed us with their ability to adapt and learn. These months may have been hard at times but they have also been beautiful and amazing. |
![]() |
| Each day we figure it out a little more. |
![]() |
| And sometimes I feel so grateful that I get to parent these two amazing little people that I have to hold back the tears. |
| Two months...it just doesn't seem possible. Dash's t-shirt says it all! |





.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)


16 comments:
I still can't wrap my head around the fact that Lucy has been with us for TWO MONTHS! It feels like forever, yet it's been so quick.
They look so fabulous, and so do you and Mark!
They are so handsome & look so much like my little one, Ruby - funny how strong the regional feature are in Ethiopia! It looks like y'all are doing great & experiencing lots of new and fun things - a lifetime in two months ...
Claire
I miss them. I saw the picture and my heart just screamed "I love these boys". I wish we could have play dates at least once a week and that we could also just have moms without kids dates once a week as well. I'm glad things are going well. Miss you!
I cannot remember if I asked you already, but I am af ollower of your blog and we are looking at changing our preference w/Gladney to twins under 2 instead of just one child and am wonderin how it is. We have 4 kids under 7 and am not sur eI can handle it all but it is on my heart to do. Would love to hear from you. My email is funk50@charter.net and our blog is www.campfunk.blogspot.com
We are solely riding on faith alone with the financial aspect of this so it has been a wild journey. Thanks and you have such a beautiful family. If I have asked you already I apologize, I slightly forgetful!
Love
Jill
i had to fight back the tears reading this post! beautiful.
xo
These are such beautiful pictures. You all look so happy - of-course. Love you all.
David
Wow, I can't believe they have been home with you for 2 months already! I love all the photos, I love them and I love you!!
Heidi you and Mark are the BEST!!!
Love your boys too!!
You are soooo fortunate. Boy, I can't wait for siblings. :-)
You two were meant to parent these boys. Amazing how you all came together from other sides of the world. They are yours and you are theirs. Their faces crack me up! I wish I could meet you all in person!
Yes indeed... life IS good.
So very happy for you, Heidi. So very happy.
oh my goodness they are just edible arent they!
Two months.... it's forever and no time at all, isn't it? They are so obviously thriving, they look SO different already - sparkier, happier. It's great to see.
Beautiful and amazing, indeed! (And exhausting!) :)
Isn't it amazing how all the waiting just fades away to a distant memory once they get home. We have a daughter we adopted from Guatemala and I often forget she was adopted.
I love this honest beautiful post. Congratulations Mommy and Daddy. Life IS Good!
I love following your story, your family, your boys! Your posts touch my heart and bring tears to my eyes. We are adopting (through Gladney) from Ethiopia and have been waiting 3.5 months now so to pass some time I stalk your blog and a few others :) I am so happy for all of you. And want to thank you for sharing your life via your awesome blog.
Kathleen
(ourbrown-eyedgirl.blogspot.com
Post a Comment