Friday, February 11, 2011

The Greatest Gifts

Today is my birthday. On this day for the past several years, our lack of children was the first thing to enter my mind.

This morning I woke up sandwiched between my two sweet and super snugly little boys. Before my eyes were open, before I even uttered a sound, my sons sang Happy Birthday to me. I couldn’t believe it! My joyful surprise was reflected in their smiles, as they beamed with pride at making me so happy.

Best birthday e.v.e.r. and it's not even 9 o'clock yet!

14 comments:

Sue said...

Happy Happy Birthday. Sounds like it already started off in the best possible way!

We Are Family said...

JOY UNSPEAKABLE!
Happy Birthday!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Heidi!!!

Mark Newcombe said...

How am I supposed to beat that? Haha

Heidi said...

Oh, Honey, without you none of this would be possible so you already have :-)

Thanks for the birthday wishes, everyone!

Gayla said...

Love, love, love, love, love!!!!

Sha Zam- said...

YA!!! Happy birthday!

Lisa said...

Love it :) Happy birthday Heidi!!!

Rebecca said...

I love you! It's amazing, the gift of motherhood. AND friendship. I am very thankful for you today. You mean so very, very much to me.

Kathleen said...

Happy Birthday!!! What a wonderful way to start your day! Best gift ever I'm sure!

Jackie Harmon said...

Happy Birthday Heidi!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Heidi!! You deserve the best BIRTHDAY ever!!!

Love,
Cheri xox

Heather said...

ok that visual just made me cry! soooooo sweet.
happy birthday!

Anonymous said...

happy birthday dear. that is the best present