Thursday, January 27, 2011

Backyard Adventures

 

11 comments:

Sara said...

Isn't it so great to have buddies!

The Busters said...

LOVE the one of them in the little house outside. ADORABLE!!!

Debi Jenkins said...

Wow! Now that is some fun in the snow!!

Debi
http://jenkinsethiopiaadoption.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Thats what I call a winter wonderland!!! Super fun!! I live in California and we would travel hours to ever find that much snow!! Right in your own backyard!! God Bless your boys! So cute!!!

Love, Lois

Evan said...

Is it possible for them to get any cuter!!?!! I love the cabin!

Gayla said...

Too much fun!
Too much cuteness!!!!

Us4 Cats said...

now THAT'S alot of snow!
they are so cute in their green coats. i love how they are being little bakers in their playhouse; whoa, looks like their house almost got snowed in!! : )

Jennifer said...

Wow... amazing photos. It is neat they enjoy the snow. Hopefully they had a chance to make snow ice cream... :-)

Jennifer said...

I love their cozy little cabin in the snow. They are,as usual, the cutest little boys!

We Are Family said...

Looks like fun!

Kathleen said...

We have friends that visited from CT 1/29 & 30 and said how much more snow there was in CT than here in PA! I'm ready for Spring myself. Boys are so very cute as always!

As I am wallowing in self pity over the halt in referrals I was looking for something cute to bring a smile to my face. Need more stinking cute pictures of those boys of yours asap :)

Kathleen