Blood may be thicker than water, but love is thicker than blood...
Cute! Love that picture of them running through the sprinkler! They're getting so big!
3 of the most handsome men I have ever seen...Happy Summer!!!!Love it!Love,Leesa
So cute! We have a some very similar sprinkler pictures, just with pink panties! :o)
Awesome summer memories! I love that last one of both of them running with their tongues out! Happy summer to you!!! Your boys are so handsome and growing so fast!
One year later and they are still delicious! I wonder if my girls will like younger men! How fun!
love love love these pictures!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Cute! Love that picture of them running through the sprinkler! They're getting so big!
3 of the most handsome men I have ever seen...
Happy Summer!!!!
Love it!
Love,
Leesa
So cute! We have a some very similar sprinkler pictures, just with pink panties! :o)
Awesome summer memories! I love that last one of both of them running with their tongues out! Happy summer to you!!! Your boys are so handsome and growing so fast!
One year later and they are still delicious! I wonder if my girls will like younger men! How fun!
love love love these pictures!
Post a Comment