Blood may be thicker than water, but love is thicker than blood...
So glad you found this and posted it, Heidi! My boys and I tried to see him today in the cross country event, but we never saw him. (I thought today was his race... maybe it's another one??? I dunno...) Anyway, he's a hero for sure!!!
Very cool! I would like to post this, too, so that I can have a "document" of the event for my son. Hope you don't mind the "copy cat" that I am!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
So glad you found this and posted it, Heidi! My boys and I tried to see him today in the cross country event, but we never saw him. (I thought today was his race... maybe it's another one??? I dunno...) Anyway, he's a hero for sure!!!
Very cool! I would like to post this, too, so that I can have a "document" of the event for my son. Hope you don't mind the "copy cat" that I am!
Post a Comment