Oh my gosh!!! Love the first photo - I just want to squeeze that face! And the matching canvas bags on either side of the shelf are to die for. Go Mark for getting that all assembled!
Things are looking really good! I especially love the dog's face and would LOVE to know what's going through his/her mind. The totes are just screaming to be used! Great job guys! xo
14 comments:
Looking good. Now you just need 2 little boys to fill that space.
Looks great, but your dog looks a bit worried about having to share Mom and Dad!
Ah, the IKEA dresser. I remember putting together one of those ... lots of Euro-screws and tiny nails. Looks good for the new room.
Hey - that's our dresser!
that dog and that husband are too adorable
I. Love. It.
We have the tall version of that dresser. :)
Love picture 2, with all the dogs looking on!
Awesome Heidi! So fun! I especially love the dachshund lamp :)
This is getting really close. Cute matching carry-alls!
Oh my gosh!!! Love the first photo - I just want to squeeze that face! And the matching canvas bags on either side of the shelf are to die for. Go Mark for getting that all assembled!
Very, very nice!
Things are looking really good! I especially love the dog's face and would LOVE to know what's going through his/her mind.
The totes are just screaming to be used! Great job guys!
xo
**smile**
I only have one thing to say "C'MON COURT DATE!!!!!!!!!!
The boys room is super cute!!! Great job!!! :) (I LOVE THE RUG...Where did you get it???)-Christine
Post a Comment