I LOVE the bright colors you put on the boys!! They are just beautiful children!! They look so happy!!! I also love the weekends with our kids, so fun.... You have come along way BABY!!!!
They are so cute, and your boston is a saint. I can't believe the dog sits there with the two running around him. My black pug will probably be staying at a safe distance, and who knows what the bulldog will do.
On another note, I ordered your one parenting book last night. The parenting through the teenage years... :-)
a dancer and a musician! way to sweet. the little hat putting on moment... and then the guitar board sharing moment...*melt* I loved how after a bit the camera started moving to the music. way to get into it mama!
8 comments:
what wonderful photos :) and such a sweet video too!
I LOVE THE GUITAR! How FUN?!?!
I LOVE the bright colors you put on the boys!! They are just beautiful children!! They look so happy!!! I also love the weekends with our kids, so fun.... You have come along way BABY!!!!
God Bless,
Stella xoxo
Love it, Love it!!!! They are so adorable!
We miss you all.
Love,
Auntie Lori
They are so cute, and your boston is a saint. I can't believe the dog sits there with the two running around him. My black pug will probably be staying at a safe distance, and who knows what the bulldog will do.
On another note, I ordered your one parenting book last night. The parenting through the teenage years... :-)
Love the guitar action!!!
This just cracks me up. I love watching them "move it" - They look so good, Heidi. Truly.
a dancer and a musician! way to sweet. the little hat putting on moment... and then the guitar board sharing moment...*melt*
I loved how after a bit the camera started moving to the music. way to get into it mama!
weekends=bliss
Post a Comment