Wednesday, September 29, 2010

September in Pictures



Making Friends
 

Forts Are Cool -- No Doggies Allowed


Tickle Time With Daddy
 

New Favorite Word = "Mine!"
 

Juke Box Heros


New Phase = Climbing
 

Porter is pretty cool afterall...look, Mommy, nose!



Turning Three




We're going to need a bigger garage for this band!
 

New Greatest Desire = A Big Kid Bike (this one is the neighbor's)
 

This one is the neighbor's too. We have nice neighbors!


It was a good month :-)


9 comments:

Sara said...

Love the pictures! Love the curls! Love the shadow captured in the last picture! Love those boys! Yay September!

Wes and Layla said...

Great pictures! They look like they have BIG personalities!

Anonymous said...

My husband and I are in the paperwork stage of adopting siblings from Ethiopia. I found your blog a few weeks ago and I have enjoyed getting to know your boys, and seeing the growth of your family since they have come home. Thank you so much for sharing!
Beth
olsoncieslak@msn.com

Gayla said...

Love!!!

Tam and Kai - NYC said...

i love them!

The Busters said...

You take seriously good photos!!! Such cute boys!! I love the ones with the guitars.

Bridget said...

New to your blog! I just devoured your adoption milestones. What an amazing journey you have been on! I LOVE finding blogs like yours. Details. Great description. Beautiful photos- Honest.

Jennifer said...

aWWW... GREAT PHOTOS. I love the guitars. My mother and sister were visiting, and I shared the video where they pretend play guitars. Too bad these weren't posted. :-)

Claudia said...

These are soooooo beautiful! I love the guitars, too :)