Blood may be thicker than water, but love is thicker than blood...
This picture makes me cry big ugly happy twin tears. I.love.it.b
Just delicious!
These beautiful boys make my heartsmile.
Cuteness alert needed. You must keep Kodak in business with pictures.. such great subjects.
SO ADORABLE!!!! REALLY.....
Just look at them! Pure happiness is bursting from this shot.Love them!!!
Thanks for leaving your comment! I found your blog about a week ago, but I forgot to link to it- I'll do that right now! ADORABLE sons! I devoured your trip to Ethiopia posts....and your packing! IMPRESSIVE!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
This picture makes me cry big ugly happy twin tears.
I.love.it.
b
Just delicious!
These beautiful boys make my heart
smile.
Cuteness alert needed. You must keep Kodak in business with pictures.. such great subjects.
SO ADORABLE!!!! REALLY.....
Just look at them! Pure happiness is bursting from this shot.
Love them!!!
Thanks for leaving your comment! I found your blog about a week ago, but I forgot to link to it- I'll do that right now! ADORABLE sons! I devoured your trip to Ethiopia posts....and your packing! IMPRESSIVE!
Post a Comment