Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Gratuitous Cuteness

9 comments:

Ashley said...

My almost 3 year old daughter was sitting on my lap while I watched this video and she says "they're handsome!" Just wanted you to know that you're not the only ones who think so...! :0)

We Are Family said...

SWEEEEET!

Jennifer said...

Oh my golly goodness! Serious cuteness!

Sara said...

Holy cow Heidi! Please post more videos. They are too cute! I even made my husband watch. I bet you just fall into bed at night. The one in the yellow didn't stop moving the whole time. I love it!

Lari said...

Your boys are so precious! What a cute video. This is such a fun age!

Anonymous said...

OMG they as SO funny. Love it! thanks for sharing. - David xo

Kathleen said...

Oh my gosh they are so cute! You need to post more videos! I really feel privileged to watch and read about your beautiful boys - thank you for sharing :)

Kathleen

Sue said...

They are joyful...thanks for spreading that joy!

Claudia said...

oh, so adorable!!!