Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Number 11

“In American football, a team has eleven players on the field at one time during play.” ~Come on, it’s football season. I had to include that one!

“In the mockumentary This Is Spinal Tap, Spinal Tap’s amplifiers go up to eleven.” ~Tehehe. I might be getting old but the silly humor in that movie never does.

“Number Eleven possesses the qualities of intuition, patience, honesty, sensitivity, spirituality, and idealism.” ~Uh, OK, I like those qualities. I’ll go with that.

“Eleven's colours are Gold, Salmon, Prune, White and Black.” ~Huh? Ok, well, worn all together you’d look like a Solid Gold Dancer, but Prune has potential. Maybe I was wrong about my lucky green blazer. There must be something Prune in my closet that I can obsess over...

“Being only one hour before 12:00 midnight, the eleventh hour means the last possible moment to take care of something.” ~All too familiar with that concept…

“The number eleven is important in numerology, as it is the first of the Master Numbers.” ~I don’t know what that means, but it sounds important.

“In Astrology, Aquarius is the 11th astrological sign of the Zodiac.” ~I’m an Aquarius, and furthermore, I was born on the 11th day of that month!

AND today is the 11th day of the 11th month and it marks our completion of 11 months on the wait list! Do-do-do-do....do-do-do-do....do-do-do-do (think Twilight Zone)…

Come on ELEVEN! Pretty please be our lucky number!

10 comments:

Rebecca said...

i'm all for eleven. especially because of the spinal tap amps!!!

tracy hanson said...

Hi Heidi,
Wow 11 months, I hope you get your call before Christmas! Thank you for your kind words on my blog and big Heart for Adoption.
Tracy

Lisa said...

Well 11, 11, 11 sure sounded lucky to me! Not to mention it's on my birthday :)

Rahel said...

Half way there! :)



(Just kidding!!!)

Shawn said...

11 sounds like a lucky number to me!

Tam and Kai - NYC said...

I'm liking this post a lot!
As each day passes, I'm getting more nervous & excited for you. It's really any moment at this point. 11 months - wow. Yes, ANY minute.

More Dorrs said...

Soon! Soon!

Really soon would be nice!

-b

Journey to Jaden said...

WOW..I never saw this coming but God knows why and you have to wait and see why so stay patient and know that your children will come and it really will be the perfect time!! Still praying for you all!!!

Cassandra Britt said...

Praying that you get the call before we leave so I can send you tons of pics!!!!

The Busters said...

Just wanted to stop by and let you know I am thinking about you and hoping and praying that November is THE month! Hoping, more hoping and hoping some more. HUGS!!
- Emily B.