Love those ikea beds! We spet several hundred dollars on a new mattress for ourselves, adn bought one of those ikea mattresses for our kids bunk beds...it's way more comfy than our spendy mattress! Sometimes, when thekids end up in our bed, My hubby sneeks back into that bed for a decent nights sleep. :)
yay!! what a fun place to play...(I'm loving Evelyns comment, lol, Noah has a bed that he loves to play on, sleep, not so much♥) I can't wait to watch this rooms evolution...tossed teddy's mussed up comforters, happy round cheeks! xo
Those beds look like they were made to jump on! I agree with the post above, they'll be sleeping in your bed (hope you guys have a king size!!!) Lots of fun ahead.
19 comments:
Smile!
But you know they will be in your bed, right? :)
Oh, how fun :) Love the dog checking things out!
Love those ikea beds! We spet several hundred dollars on a new mattress for ourselves, adn bought one of those ikea mattresses for our kids bunk beds...it's way more comfy than our spendy mattress! Sometimes, when thekids end up in our bed, My hubby sneeks back into that bed for a decent nights sleep. :)
Love it:)
what joy :)
This is very exciting. I can’t wait to see more pictures!
That just made me smile! I love that your dog is seconds away from jumping up too!
This makes my heart happy! And of course love the dog checking it out. :)
hooray! what fun!
Yay! How wonderful!
Ahhhhhh! It's really happeneing for you! Can't wait til your little guys are all tucked in!!!
Blessings.....
Oh yeah, your dog knows things are about to change around there - really soon!!!
I am so happy for you guys! xoxo
Oh, my gosh!!! This totally made me start CRYING!!! I'm serious...
Beautiful, Heidi. Really beautiful.
yay!! what a fun place to play...(I'm loving Evelyns comment, lol, Noah has a bed that he loves to play on, sleep, not so much♥) I can't wait to watch this rooms evolution...tossed teddy's mussed up comforters, happy round cheeks!
xo
Thank you Heidi. This is so hard! I just want to go hold her.
Those beds look like they were made to jump on! I agree with the post above, they'll be sleeping in your bed (hope you guys have a king size!!!) Lots of fun ahead.
wordless, indeed! :)
Fantastic.
Post a Comment