They have beautiful smiles!
They are extremely sweet and a little shy. They don't always like all the attention so we've seen a few pouts and some tears as well. I hate seeing them unhappy (in one video one of the boys bursts into tears and I tear up with him almost every time I watch it) but it seems like normal 29 month old behavior to be cautious of strangers so I'm taking that as a good sign.
Somehow they manage to keep their sneakers clean!
And the awesome little trucks are now in their possession, thanks to Mika! I must say it is pretty surreal to see them holding something that was in our home just a short time ago.
One of the boys is frequently seen palling around with the same sweet little girl and boy (twin in red and white stripes, sweet little boy in poke-a-dots and sweet little girl in blue and white). If you recognize either of these children as your referral let me know and I will send you the pictures I have.
And although they are identical, even sometimes down to their mannerisms, we can already tell them apart based on their amazing personalities! We are in love and can't wait to meet them in person!
All of this is more than we expected to learn in our first month and we really cannot express how grateful we are to everyone who has taken pictures for us.
We will be blessed beyond measure to have these boys in our lives! Praying that day comes very soon but until then, back to nesting. What a great distraction that has been lately :-)


7 comments:
It must be amazing to get videos of your little ones and to be able to see a bit of personality! We also have photos up everywhere and I carry them in my purse to show anyone who will let me :)
Heidi, I'm just so excited for you to get to those boys!!! Please let those court dates hurry up already!
Thanks for this first glimpse!
oh my gosh this is so lovely to read! how wonderful and amazing you can tell them apart!
this was just delightful to read and really lifted my spirits - thanks so much for posting.
thank for the award too! that is very very kind and i will respond soon...
Cute, cute, cute! I love the big smiles and their little feet! Do the boys get to see pictures of you as well?
so fun for you!
i think i *may* recognize some sweet little lips in the pic w/ a girl w/ blue sleeves... ??? can you send it to me so i can check??? so fun to think of our kids playing together, heidi!!!
here's hoping for a court and travel date SOON for you!!!
The cuteness is overwhelming!!
I am so glad you are getting lots of photos and videos from traveling families.
AND thank you for the award! :) Love to you!!
videos. wow. i can only imagine how incredible that is!
thanks for your post over on our blog. we are hoping to connect with more and more gladney families now that all of this is feeling a bit more real. seeing your sweet boys' smiles, well that is feeling pretty real. :)
Post a Comment