OMG these pictures are priceless! I can not wait to play with them! First Nap is my favorite - sweet, sweet, sweet. Hope you're resting too! I'm glad everyone is doing fine now.
These pictures make me SO HAPPY!!! I agree with Tam that the first nap is my favorite. Too sweet! So sorry you ended up in the hospital but glad everyone is okay!!! YAY!!!!! You are home!!!!!
I am welling up. Those little bodies crashed out for first nap are so sweet. Welcome home, it looks like you are falling right into a groove as a family.
oh heidi! as a mother of twins, i am going to tell you....that little guy that is waving in every picture.....you better watch out for him...he is such a ham! they are at a really fun age right now....enjoy and enjoy!!!!!
i want to jump through my computer screen and hug you and snuggle up with those cuties. can't wait to talk to you and hear them running around. i love you beyond words!
Oh Heidi- this is just amazing! I cannot believe you alredy went to the hospital and i am glad everyrhing is OK but but yeah girl, you are a mom! Has anyone thrown up on you yet??? xoxoxo
Wow. I haven't even met you guys yet but I burst out crying when I saw these pictures. I suppose that might have something to do with my emotions as a soon-to-be aunt of twin Ethiopian boys, but seeing the union of your family is just beautiful. As soon as you want a playdate, or company on an outing, my insanely active and friendly 15 mo. and I will zoom right up 95. We really like to play and we are pretty good sharers.
Congratulations! Your two boys are so precious. I know you are probably super duper busy... if you get a spare moment, though, I would love to see a post of "toddler adoption travel tips." We are leaving in one month to pick up our 2 1/2 yo boy and 8mos old girl. We are also becoming parents for the first time and I need all the help I can get. :) Blessings on your family in this time of transition! -Rachel in WA
Sweet Sweet Sweet! Beautiful 'first' pictures. I recognize those little striped lions too :) The boys have great taste in toys! I have to be there for their first FAO trip ;-)
35 comments:
OMG these pictures are priceless! I can not wait to play with them! First Nap is my favorite - sweet, sweet, sweet. Hope you're resting too!
I'm glad everyone is doing fine now.
AHHHHH!!!! Love it!
Great photos, just great! These little guys are so awesome, we are so glad they are home!
These pictures make me SO HAPPY!!! I agree with Tam that the first nap is my favorite. Too sweet! So sorry you ended up in the hospital but glad everyone is okay!!! YAY!!!!! You are home!!!!!
I am welling up. Those little bodies crashed out for first nap are so sweet. Welcome home, it looks like you are falling right into a groove as a family.
The little boy room is complete now with two sleepy heads! Love it!
Am I going to tear up at every post of yours?! I love their chubby little arms. You make the most precious family ever!
Oh my gosh! I love it! Well, not the hospital photo, but all the others!
Beautiful, thanks for sharing! You already look like you've been together forever!
oh heidi! as a mother of twins, i am going to tell you....that little guy that is waving in every picture.....you better watch out for him...he is such a ham! they are at a really fun age right now....enjoy and enjoy!!!!!
Tears every time I see you guys. I love the nap picture.
-Candi
Welcome Home! The pictures are so precious.
Oh how I love this. So so much.
beautiful. beautiful.
thank you for sharing.
I love first nap. I will never tire of watching my little one sleep!
Oh my word...I LOVE it! They are so precious!!
Very sweet pictures. Can't wait to hear more about your first days together. :)
Yay!!!
So exciting!!! Your boys are soo cute!
Precious. Absolutely precious and perfect.
i want to jump through my computer screen and hug you and snuggle up with those cuties. can't wait to talk to you and hear them running around. i love you beyond words!
Smiling... smiling so much!!!
Oh Heidi- this is just amazing! I cannot believe you alredy went to the hospital and i am glad everyrhing is OK but but yeah girl, you are a mom! Has anyone thrown up on you yet??? xoxoxo
So sweet.. Love the first breakfast and first nap :). Love, J
Wow.
I haven't even met you guys yet but I burst out crying when I saw these pictures. I suppose that might have something to do with my emotions as a soon-to-be aunt of twin Ethiopian boys, but seeing the union of your family is just beautiful.
As soon as you want a playdate, or company on an outing, my insanely active and friendly 15 mo. and I will zoom right up 95. We really like to play and we are pretty good sharers.
WOW
How wonderful for all of you...
they look so small in their beds! So precious!
Welcome home!!! They are insanely cute!!
Congratulations! Your two boys are so precious. I know you are probably super duper busy... if you get a spare moment, though, I would love to see a post of "toddler adoption travel tips." We are leaving in one month to pick up our 2 1/2 yo boy and 8mos old girl. We are also becoming parents for the first time and I need all the help I can get. :) Blessings on your family in this time of transition! -Rachel in WA
oh i cannot believe these little men are home!!!! the picture of the first nap!!!! OH MY how cute :) I am so excited to get to meet them!!!
Love to finally see some boys in those beds...and at the kitchen table...
Can't wait to eventually hear more about your trip! Welcome home!
I LOVE these pictures of all of these firsts!
I'm sorry to hear about the hospital stay and glad he's okay now!
Your boys look so small napping on their beds!
I wonder if your boys were in the same house in Ethiopia with our oldest boy! Maybe they were friends!
Sweet Sweet Sweet! Beautiful 'first' pictures. I recognize those little striped lions too :) The boys have great taste in toys! I have to be there for their first FAO trip ;-)
Beautiful firsts. Oh my goodness, they look so tiny in those beds! And what sweet faces!
Post a Comment