We got home yesterday and slept most of the afternoon/night after an exhausting 24 hours of travel. The boys did amazingly well on the trip and we are all feeling great today and happy to be home. Ethiopia was wonderful and extremely hard all at the same time. There is so much to say about the trip but for now I can only say one thing; twin toddlers! I promise to say more once I can manage to stay awake during nap time. For now, suffice it to say that they are everything we dreamed of and more...
40 comments:
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!! You're home!!!!!!!! Can't wait to hear more though I'm sure you're all exhausted. THEY LOOK SO ADORABLE!!! Can't wait to meet my nephews!!!!!!!!
Love,
Lori
xoxoxo
HOORAY!!!!!!! So happy you are home!!!
BTW, Lilah Abeba just looked at that pic and said, "Mommy, Abeba friends?" I told her yes! That's Derebe and Degaye! She said, "Yes! Abeba's friends!"
TOOOOOOOO SWEET!
Can't wait to hear all about it... but we all get it! TWIN TODDLERS! :-) Take your time and soak up every moment!!!
So glad you are home! Sleep when you can!!!! The jet lag and the toddlers will run you down faster than you knew what hit you!
Yea for a picture of the four of you!
OMG!!!!! I am crying such tears of joy right now. This picture makes me happy beyond words. Yes, sleep, sleep and sleep every moment you get! I love you so much and am so glad you are HOME!!!!!!!!!! XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
YAAAAAAAAAAY!!!
Welcome home friend! This picture is exactly what we've all been waiting for. Thank you for giving us a little nugget to hold us over while you catch up on some much needed rest!
I can't wait to read more.
XO
LOVE LOVE LOVE the picture...and all of you!!! Welcome home Newcombe family of four- so happy you are safe and in CT. Coming from a mom of twins, I totally get it...rest up, and know we're here for you. oxox
Welcome home! Can't wait to hear more about your trip!
Welcome Home!!!!!! Love the picture!!
Welcome home! I can't wait to see and hear more from your trip. Those boys?...beautiful beyond words. Wow. Finally, they are in your arms!
that picture=pure awesomeness.
welcome home.
now go back to your boys...sleep when they sleep for sure! we'll all be here when you get back!
:)
Congratulations! Boys are awesome! Their smiles look like they could light up a room.
- Wendy (also family of 7 - including 1 boys adopted from ET and three dogs!)
Best picture ever!
OMG! What a good looking family! Congrats!
Yeah! Love the shirts. Sounds like you guys are settling in nicely. The tired part took me by surprise...but you do finally catch up:) Beautiful picture.
WOOHOO!!! Glad to see you made it home....The boys are adorable!!! Such a happy family!!!! It's hard to believe that this chapter of the adoption is over and a new chapter begins....It's been almost a month since we've been home...Where does the time go???? God Bless!!
:-)
:-)
:-)
:-)
Eric
tears of joy. what a breathtakingly beautiful family. i have imagined this picture in my head for so long ... how truly wonderful and beyond words. i love you all so much. welcome home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WELCOME Home!! it is so amazing to see your faces all together! enjoy your baby moon time family. We've all had to learn a new kind of patience in our lives...we can wait while you guys rest up and connect. They are beautiful, you are beautiful!!! xo
Yay! Love the pic, you guys look wonderful! Can't wait to hear about the trip.
Yay! Love the pic, you guys look wonderful! Can't wait to hear about the trip.
Welcome home! Wonderful to see a family photo!
Welcome home!! What a beautiful family. I hope you get rested up soon so you can keep up with those adorable little guys.
Watery eyes looking at this picture!! Can't wait to hear all about it!
What a beautiful family picture!!! Pure Joy:) Can't wait to read more about your trip. Keep catching those ZZZZZzzzzzzz!!!!
Brenda
YEAH! Congrats! You all look so happy! Can't wait to see more!
Welcome home, the boys are darling!! I had the awesome privilege of welcoming Eryn home at the airport last night!!
I was fervently praying for you while on your trip!
Welcome home!! I have been checking your blog hoping for some news. So glad to see the boys in a photo with you. Can't wait to meet them. Love to you and the guys!
Yay, yay, yay!! Welcome home beautiful family of four!
Welcome Home Family!!!
What a beautiful family!! So glad you are home and can't wait to hear about your trip!!
(Sleep while you can-trust me!!)
Oh my gosh!!!! I love the family picture! I can't wait to hear more.
OH, YEA! Welcome home! I love the family photo...the boys are precious!
xoxoxoxo
WE ARE REJOICING!!!!
A dream come true to see the picture of the whole family!!!
I'm dying to talk!!!
Wonder of Wonders...
Miracle of Miracles!!!
Love ellie
Love this photo! Welcome home!
What a good looking family! Congrats on making it home together.
I am BEYOND happy for the four of you!!!! Happy happy happy! What a beautiful family you are and so glad to hear that the trip was great. Can't WAIT to hear more, see more pictures and meet these two little Newcombes!
Yay!!! Can't wait for more.
Beautiful family photo! Welcome home!
I've already read these and already posted and yet here I am again. It's the twin thing...I can't get enough. This is an amazing photo. a framer for every room and to be used as the first christmas card. Oh..the firsts entry...made. me. melt. Perfect in every way. I love that they were already napping with their little stuffed animals... KILLS me. I know it will be hard but I hope you are able to keep blogging so I can follow along and watch the magic. xoxo-kat
Post a Comment