Blood may be thicker than water, but love is thicker than blood...
oh, I recognise that airport!!!
What a cool picture!
THAT is amazing!!! :-)
What a great picture - beautiful families - love it.You're right, ever since we hit the seven month mark I have been on pins and needles! I think I'm starting to nest - I feel like she's close!
put a little tear in my eye! Seems like yesterday, yet so long ago! Happy 6 months home!
I have been in that airport...and I know the anticipation of heading home to begin your new life. What a blessing!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
oh, I recognise that airport!!!
What a cool picture!
THAT is amazing!!! :-)
What a great picture - beautiful families - love it.
You're right, ever since we hit the seven month mark I have been on pins and needles! I think I'm starting to nest - I feel like she's close!
put a little tear in my eye! Seems like yesterday, yet so long ago! Happy 6 months home!
I have been in that airport...and I know the anticipation of heading home to begin your new life. What a blessing!
Post a Comment