Blood may be thicker than water, but love is thicker than blood...
Heidi,Your boys are just BEAUTIFUL!!!! I can't wait to see pictures on Christmas morning!! Santa is very cool!!!Love,Dorothy xox
Ha ha!!! Too cute!!
I can't believe how big they are getting! They are so beautiful. XOXO
Awww. So sweet! I love the boys' quote about Santa vewy much! ;)
Too cute!!! Wishing your family a MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
It was worth the wait. Three times isn't that many. We will see how many tries it takes with my youngest next year.
Every picture I see of them I just keep thinking they are SO delicious, so squeezable, so adorable. They are thriving.
They are so adorable!! Eva LOVED Santa too! :o)I love the quote, and speaking of quotes, I hope you don't mind but I quoted you in my last post! :o)Merry Christmas!!!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Heidi,
Your boys are just BEAUTIFUL!!!! I can't wait to see pictures on Christmas morning!! Santa is very cool!!!
Love,
Dorothy xox
Ha ha!!! Too cute!!
I can't believe how big they are getting! They are so beautiful. XOXO
Awww. So sweet! I love the boys' quote about Santa vewy much! ;)
Too cute!!! Wishing your family a MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
It was worth the wait. Three times isn't that many. We will see how many tries it takes with my youngest next year.
Every picture I see of them I just keep thinking they are SO delicious, so squeezable, so adorable. They are thriving.
They are so adorable!! Eva LOVED Santa too! :o)
I love the quote, and speaking of quotes, I hope you don't mind but I quoted you in my last post! :o)
Merry Christmas!!!
Post a Comment