I'm with We Are Family! How do you keep their curls so yummy? I'm taking Asher to get his hair cut on Friday and I hope I can get his curls to look like your boys'!
It amazes me that you have only been home six months. I am reading books on adoption right now, and at six months home.. it just sounds downright scary.. the worst case scenarios I am reading about...
Your boys are so incredibly cute. I always love their videos and photos.
6 comments:
I love hugs.
Would love to 'know' them. Thank you for allowing me to peek into your world :)
I'm with We Are Family! How do you keep their curls so yummy? I'm taking Asher to get his hair cut on Friday and I hope I can get his curls to look like your boys'!
It amazes me that you have only been home six months. I am reading books on adoption right now, and at six months home.. it just sounds downright scary.. the worst case scenarios I am reading about...
Your boys are so incredibly cute. I always love their videos and photos.
This is precious - so glad to have found you!
So SWEET! I love love love their hair!!!
Post a Comment