Monday was a very good day. Jake & Beka got their referral for a beautiful, and I mean beautiful, 10 week old baby boy! I am so thrilled for them!
Jake and Beka went on the wait list the same day that we did. Beka has been a fantastically supportive waitlist buddy and blog friend. If you don't have a wait list buddy yet, I highly recommend that you go get one (or two or three!) cause no one, and I mean no one, is going to understand how you feel when it gets down to the wire quite like they will.
The slow nature of referrals over the past several weeks has made my defensive pessimism go hog wild so I can't decide whether it's too much to hope that we will get our call soon too...what do you guys think?
6 comments:
I think it will be soon! Hang in there! Keep busy.
SOON!! Very soon!
So glad to have you as my wait list buddy! Can't wait till you get the call!!!!
-beka
Its going to happen soon. I can sense it
I think you are up next and it will b any day now. I am so excited.
Love David
Wishing you the best, Heidi.
It'd be a good birthday present for Mark this week.
-- Joe
Post a Comment