I think it is fair to say that the referral drought of the past five weeks has been lifted. Three families have gotten referrals this week, INCLUDING the family ahead of us who were waiting for siblings. We are so so thrilled for these families.
All defensive pessimism has gone completely out the window. I am excited...I am hopeful...and I am READY to see our babies' faces! Hopefully it won't be too long now!
6 comments:
Ok Heidi!! Girl we've got to be getting close!!!! hang in there!!! it's going to be so worth the wait!!!!
Almost there-it won't be long now!!
It has been an amazing week. SO many new families to celebrate. One step closer, one day closer! I am so excited to hear about and celebrate your children. Meanwhile, I'm thinking about you and sending good thoughts your way. I have been a lazy blogger ... but hope to resurface this weekend.
I think we are all getting a horrible sickness called "waiting for a referral fever" (LOL)!
Great news, I hope you hear something soon. Governments/organizations process things slowly. Hard to bear, I know, but once you have your children here, the wait will be a good story to tell them one day.
We're ready to go!!!! Can't wait for everyone's news--It's gotta be this month, Right?
Post a Comment