Thursday, August 6, 2009

Who Wants To Play?

Anyone want to play blog tag? Cause it's a little boring out here lately with referrals being so slow! Here's how it works...


To get things rolling, I tag:

Selam and Love
Three Plus One
Tam and Matt
Tam and Kai
The Britt Family
Colin and Rebecca
Tales from Chi-town

If anyone wants to tag me back I will write my seven random things but right now I need to get back to work!

3 comments:

Tam said...

i am tagging YOU!
and, i have people in town till tuesday, so my 7 things might have to wait for a few days. but i'm already writing them in my head :-)

Tam and Kai - NYC said...

I'm new to tagging but I am definitely in! I'll just need a minute to figure it out :)

Shawn said...

Hi Heidi,
I agree, it is a little boring out here in the blogosphere. I'm in! I'll update my blog this weekend.