I love how you have nested. I can't get over the soft and wonderful cuteness. And the fur baby is pretty darn cute too!!! Today would be a nice day ...
Have been following your blog for awhile now (we're with Gladney as well) and can't wait to see your family under the FBI's referral page when I log on!
Wow...Is this what you've been knitting? I'm loving the bear outerwear. It's beautiful and I would like to know where to place my order. You're going to be such an amazing mom!
10 comments:
I love how you have nested. I can't get over the soft and wonderful cuteness. And the fur baby is pretty darn cute too!!! Today would be a nice day ...
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxooxoxoxxoxo
Saying lots of prayers for you! Hopefully a call will come soon!!!
Soon! Soon! So my sweet Avery can love on your babies!
Have been following your blog for awhile now (we're with Gladney as well) and can't wait to see your family under the FBI's referral page when I log on!
Love the pictures!
Thinking of you!!
Wow...Is this what you've been knitting? I'm loving the bear outerwear. It's beautiful and I would like to know where to place my order. You're going to be such an amazing mom!
I love your cute little snugglies! They are great. I'm praying that your referral is just around the corner!
Cute.
For a second, I thought you knitted a stuffed dog that looked exactly like Duncan.
what adorable things you are making!
Beautiful beautiful things! I just found your blog from the FBI...fun to see you at the top of the list! Hope it's super quick !!
Post a Comment