Well, we got an update from our caseworker today and it's not good news. Apparently they are still waiting for a document from the orphanage in order to complete our file. This means that our case hasn't even been
submitted to the courts yet. It's hard to understand why we have been so unlucky with wait times and hard to swallow that after more than 6 months in care already, these boys have more months ahead of them before they have a family. I think I know what a punching bag feels like...
22 comments:
Heidi, I am so sorry. This is so frustrating. Yes, I imagine you definitely know what a punching bag feels like. I think of you and think of your boys MANY times a day. I hope you can feel all the love that I am sending out to you. Praying for a quick resolution!!! Wish I were close by and we could go out for a beer. XOXOXOXO Love you, Emily
I just have no words for you other than to say I am so very sorry that this has happened. Oh how I hope this document is received quickly!
Oh Heidi, I'm so sorry, I really don't know what to say. Thinking of you!!
I am so sorry to hear that! I was hoping that you would get better news this week. I am sending my love!
Oh, Heidi! This is so hard to understand and I am so sorry. My boys were in care for 8 months and I still don't understand it. Hoping for good news soon!
Ugh. Ugh. And ugh. Praying for you and your boys.
I am so sorry to hear this; it's such a hard place to be, the worst sort of limbo. You're everything (a family, a mom) on paper, yet not in practice. You get all of the worry, yet none of the perks yet. And the not knowing is the worst. It's excruciating and I feel for you.
ugh. Heidi I'm so sorry. I know you are just ready to get on a plane and GO! I'm keeping all crossables crossed that you get good news SOON. xo
I'm so, so sorry. Just so sorry.
Heidi, I am so sorry to hear this.
i don't know what to say. i am so sad to hear this. my heart aches for you and for those sweet boys that i love so dearly. i'm here ... always.
How frustrating!! I'm very sorry to hear this.
I know that has got to be incredibly frustrating. Your family is definitely in our prayers.
In other news, their room is adorable, and I know they will love it! :)
Oh no, oh no, oh no! I am so very sorry. I know you are frustrated and disappointed. At least you know what has caused the delay, not that it makes it any better. I will be praying that it is received quickly. This just really stinks.
Punching bag is a perfect description...I am so sorry. Sounds like we have identical situations. We're waiting for court-so we can get our kiddos-punching bag twins.
Love you, but wish we weren't THESE kind of twins. I'd rather be on a plane-fun in ethiopia-meeting our children-kind of twins. :) Hugs, Hugs and more hugs.
I am so sorry. I really hope you get good news soon.
I am so sorry. I really hope you get good news soon.
Oh Heidi, I'm soooo sorry. My eyes welled up as I read this. Punching bag is putting it mildly, considering the strength you two have already shown during your wait, this is just...I don't know - too much. Those boys need to come home.
I am here for anything you need. You know that.
Sending hugs...
So very sorry for the bad news! I hope things speed up for you soon!
Heidi,
So so sorry. I keep thinking about seeing your boys running on a beach. A big hug to you...Karen
oh my gosh i'm so sorry to read this! I just had a moment to come over and do a buddy check.
i have nothing to complain about. being away from the ones we love is the worst.
I hope the paperwork is together very very soon. like today.
hold on. one day this will all fade from memory.
ughhh!!
Post a Comment