A little light reading (!)...
Nitter Kebbeh and Berbere
and Mesir Wat. YUM!
Follow the links if you want the recipes for these delicious dishes!
Our first SNOW of the season!
And now our favorite Christmas movie.
Ah, life is good...and about to get even better :)





10 comments:
a perfect cozy-combo for the blizzard of '09! and next year...sled riding!!!! yes :)
Sounds like the perfect evening to me! Makes me hungry just looking at those pictures. I made the mesir wat for a holiday party (yes, I made it twice in one week) and I was asked by at least 9 people for the recipe :)
these are great pictures, I love them :)
Wow, the food looks delish!! I am super impressed. I see lots of snowmen in your future. :)
I don't know if i've commented before, but we don't live too far away (hudson valley) and i wanted to thank you for the food links! We are hoping to bring home a son or daughter who is 3-5 years old next year and i want to start learning to cook some everyday ethiopian foods so that our 7 year old can start getting used to them.
This weekend is the perfect weekend for that!
Love your blog and thanks for the elf movie links too!
I very rarely ever post! But I have to say you are the most POSITIVE person I have ever come across!! I'm completely addicted to your blog in great hopes to see a REFERRAL soon! You encourage everyone, and you have waited the longest! This wait will pay off for you big time. God has 2 special kids waiting to come home to you both! I hope you have the best Christmas ever! I know next year will be for sure!!! I just wanted to let you know people you have never met, nor will you ever meet are inspired by your kind and caring heart!!!!
Have A Great Sunday!!!
Sherrie*
i'm just going to invite myself over. you just have the coziest place in the world. with your yummy food, books, and handcrafted knits ... and YOU! best of all you, my dearest Heidi!
xoxoxoxo
Wow! Saturday night at your house looks like heaven. Seriously. You cross my mind every single day. Can't wait for your referral to come! Soon, soon.
PS. I love that you are a fellow Mary Oliver fan. Her words are magic.
Merry Christmas, Heidi.
Hoping pictures your "gifts" arrive this week!
Yummm! Looks so good. Hoping and praying to hear some great news very soon. I'm feeling goodness for you.
Post a Comment