Blood may be thicker than water, but love is thicker than blood...
ONE!!! Haha - it never seems to be easy for us - but then again, it's worth all the heartache and waiting to be able to call these boys our sons!
My hat is off to you two. Holy Moly.Look at those mouths - and squeezable cheeks! They seem to know something big is about to happen!Yes, tomorrow.
They look chunka-licous! Good Luck! Let this be it!
Tomorrow is your day!!!
Okay, Mark's comment made me cry!!! TOMORROW!!!!
Tomorrow, tomorrow...you will be a Mommy... (officially) TOMORROW!
i am so head over heels for those boys. TOMORROW and then FOREVER!!!!
Oh my goodness I can't wait to see that whole picture!!! How cute are those little mouths!
OMGOSH!! those sweet mouths full a smiles and chubb!!! not sure they could get any cutter...even with the rest of their faces;)
Hoping, wishing and praying that tomorrow brings you great news!! Those little smiles are beautiful!!!!!!
Oh my gosh, how can this photo be so small and so adorable
AHHHHH!!!! I cannot wait! I am so excited for you guys!
all crossables officially crossed.:)++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
tomorrow, tomorrow, tomorrow!! Praying praying praying for great news! You guys soooo deserve it!
Oh! Look at those mouths! I would have to kiss them both and here's hoping you get to do just that very soon!
oh, they are so delicious. It is going to be so worth it.
Okay... THIS IS IT!!!Will be stalking you on fb all day tomorrow...Sending lots of love and peace your way!!!
Been thinking of you and your boys a lot for the past couple days.Can't wait for a playdate! I'm going to facebook you so we can keep in touch more easily or you can email me at thefcmom@gmail.com.
Post a Comment
18 comments:
ONE!!! Haha - it never seems to be easy for us - but then again, it's worth all the heartache and waiting to be able to call these boys our sons!
My hat is off to you two. Holy Moly.
Look at those mouths - and squeezable cheeks! They seem to know something big is about to happen!
Yes, tomorrow.
They look chunka-licous! Good Luck! Let this be it!
Tomorrow is your day!!!
Okay, Mark's comment made me cry!!! TOMORROW!!!!
Tomorrow, tomorrow...you will be a Mommy... (officially) TOMORROW!
i am so head over heels for those boys. TOMORROW and then FOREVER!!!!
Oh my goodness I can't wait to see that whole picture!!! How cute are those little mouths!
OMGOSH!! those sweet mouths full a smiles and chubb!!! not sure they could get any cutter...even with the rest of their faces;)
Hoping, wishing and praying that tomorrow brings you great news!! Those little smiles are beautiful!!!!!!
Oh my gosh, how can this photo be so small and so adorable
AHHHHH!!!! I cannot wait! I am so excited for you guys!
all crossables officially crossed.
:)
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
tomorrow, tomorrow, tomorrow!! Praying praying praying for great news! You guys soooo deserve it!
Oh! Look at those mouths! I would have to kiss them both and here's hoping you get to do just that very soon!
oh, they are so delicious. It is going to be so worth it.
Okay... THIS IS IT!!!
Will be stalking you on fb all day tomorrow...
Sending lots of love and peace your way!!!
Been thinking of you and your boys a lot for the past couple days.
Can't wait for a playdate!
I'm going to facebook you so we can keep in touch more easily or you can email me at thefcmom@gmail.com.
Post a Comment