Wednesday, May 12, 2010

SIX DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!

All the worrying and waiting and wondering about when is over!

We leave in SIX DAYS!!!!

SIX DAYS, PEOPLE!!! Can you believe it???

Finally, on this last important step of the process, we fall into the BEST CASE SCENARIO!

Hallelujah!!!

Holy cow!!!

SIX DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

24 comments:

The Busters said...

I just went and watched the video again and it still brings me to tears!! So unbelievably happy for you guys. 6 days!!!!!!! Sending you so much love!!!!

emily said...

Praise the Lord, mama is coming boys!!!

Lisa said...

Woohoo!!! It's about time! See you in Ethiopia!

Gail said...

Amazing! SIX days.

congratulations!

Evelyn said...

Chillbumps all over! So happy for you and your boys! YOU and YOUR BOYS! Together soon!

Rebecca said...

freaking out and wanting to make lists for you. yes, i am a dork! but seriously ... how can you pack with the excitement? i am having a hard enough time typing!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Congrats and happy packing! Enjoy Ethiopia and your babies!!!!

InventingLiz said...

Whoohoo! So glad at least THIS part of the wait happened in record time!

Robyn said...

Overjoyed that this worked out for you all!

Heather said...

happy dance happy dance happy dance!

Engendo said...

WOW! Thank the Lord this is awesome! I've been praying for you.

Belleme said...

WOW! So great! Kiss my baby for me! Have an amazing time! :)

Matt and Kristi said...

Ever since I started following your story, I have hoped and prayed that you and Lisa would travel at the same time. Now here we are, after all those delays and waits and uncertainties in both of your journeys and you're traveling together!!!!

Kristi (Lisa's sister)

Claudia said...

oh, HURRAH!

Joy Primm said...

Heidi,

We don't know each other, but I recently happened upon your blog from the FBI site (I think??). My family is currently in process of adopting a baby girl from Ethiopia, and I have been so moved by your story!

I've loved checking in over the past few days to see when you would be traveling, and today I have HAPPY TEARS for you!!! Praising God for this incredible news, and I couldn't be more thrilled for you that you get to see your boys in just a week.

Blessings to you and your precious family!

Joy

Kellie said...

WooHoo! I am so excited for you guys. Hopefully we won't be far behind!

kn said...

sitting here on the train with the biggest smile on my face! the boys are going to have hugs from their mom and dad in I guess seven days? how wonderful!!!!!!

So happy that this part of it is going smoothly! ( I would think this would be the most difficult part of the waiting so I'm happy it's coming so quickly!!)

ELYSSA said...

So happy to read about your great news! Can't wait for our first playdate.

Wes and Layla said...

Woah! Yeah! No more waiting!

Tam and Kai - NYC said...

YES!!!!!!!!!!
YOU are packing!!!!
There aren't enough exclamation points in the world to express my excitement and happiness for the four of you!
Oh boy!!! I'm getting anxious for you! and those boys are going to FLIP when you and Mark walk in the room - oh my word!
Congrats!!!!

Sara said...

Less than a week! You are ready. Your boys are ready. Go get 'em! Such fantastic news!

Amy said...

OMG! I am so excited for you! Amazing! Six days! I am so happy that they didn't make you wait an hour longer, you have all waited long enough.
Congratulations and safe travels to meet your sons!

Jackie Harmon said...

CONGRATULATIONS! I am so excited for you guys and can't wait to see a picture with you family all together!

Cindy said...

Amazing! Congratulations!