Happy Mother's Day Heidi!!!! So wonderful to finally be able to celebrate this day and know that your sons and my daughter are coming home soon!
It's crazy, my dreams for my life were very similar to yours :) I pretty much still have the same dream. I wanted to have several kids and be finished having them before I was 30. And I want to live on some land and have chickens (eggs) and a cow (milk) and maybe llamas (wool for income). We'll live off the land and all our food would be homemade. Basically I'd like to live like the Amish except for that whole electricity thing :) In reality, we do have a garden, I make my own bread, and I try to make everything homemade (and natural) as much as possible. You might say I'm a natural nut (at least that is what Travis would call me)!
Heidi and Mark, Drop me an email, if you'd like. I think you are mirroring my life last year! My daughter came home at just a few days under 3. I live in CT. I'm happy to be helpful!
Happy Mother's Day (a day late)!! Thank you so much for linking your post to last year. I hadn't read that and it made me feel even closer to you. I ALSO hate to take even aspirin and am a hippy at heart. I love you so much and am so lucky to have you as a friend!!! AND those boys make me melt. I am a puddle over here.
5 comments:
Happy Mother's Day Heidi!!!! So wonderful to finally be able to celebrate this day and know that your sons and my daughter are coming home soon!
It's crazy, my dreams for my life were very similar to yours :) I pretty much still have the same dream. I wanted to have several kids and be finished having them before I was 30. And I want to live on some land and have chickens (eggs) and a cow (milk) and maybe llamas (wool for income). We'll live off the land and all our food would be homemade. Basically I'd like to live like the Amish except for that whole electricity thing :) In reality, we do have a garden, I make my own bread, and I try to make everything homemade (and natural) as much as possible. You might say I'm a natural nut (at least that is what Travis would call me)!
Heidi and Mark,
Drop me an email, if you'd like. I think you are mirroring my life last year! My daughter came home at just a few days under 3. I live in CT. I'm happy to be helpful!
Oh my word Heidi! I can't get enough of those two! Sooooo cute!
Yea! Happy Mother's Day! Not long now til you're holding your sweet twins in your arms!
Happy Mother's Day (a day late)!! Thank you so much for linking your post to last year. I hadn't read that and it made me feel even closer to you. I ALSO hate to take even aspirin and am a hippy at heart. I love you so much and am so lucky to have you as a friend!!! AND those boys make me melt. I am a puddle over here.
Post a Comment