Blood may be thicker than water, but love is thicker than blood...
I totally want these backpacks! WAY too cool!!
Those backpacks are so cute. And I love the Helen Keller quotes, so wise.
AAAAAAAAUGH!!! So excited for you. This is IT. (and those may be the cutest backpacks (lunchboxes?) EVER!!!)
I am so glad you decided to do another countdown!! TWO!!!! I am hoping beyond words that Wednesday is the day. LOVE YOU!!
Heidi! this is your week girl!!! i'll be checking my computer all week! i'm praying for miracles sweet friend!
yes, this is it!!!!p.s. we have the little monkey backpack :)xo
THOSE are totally adorable! i love love love the puppy! So fun. Can't wait for Wednesday! Be sure to text me!!
Your boys will have the cutest stuff!! We bought the dog backpack for our little girl :) Love the penguin one too (Doug and I debated on which one to buy).Hooray....only 2 more days!! Get some sleep tonight :)
We have the penguin one. Pronounced "pinguin". We need to get together sometime and share our cute stuff! (I don't live far from you at all.)
Oh me oh my! That is a great quote and I just got butterflies thinking of TWO days for you! Thinking of you!
I LOVE those backpacks! Where do you get such cute stuff? I guess I'm a little sheltered living in the middle of nowhere.Two days Heidi! TWO DAYS!!!
That puppy backpack was one of the first things we bought for our Little Man! It is so cute I can hardly stand it. I know you can't wait to see it on one of your little guys! You'll be in our prayers!
seriously where are you getting all of this adorable stuff?I love that you are counting down again. parenthood is a whole heck of a lot of counting down.You guys are in my prayers.
Post a Comment
13 comments:
I totally want these backpacks! WAY too cool!!
Those backpacks are so cute. And I love the Helen Keller quotes, so wise.
AAAAAAAAUGH!!! So excited for you. This is IT.
(and those may be the cutest backpacks (lunchboxes?) EVER!!!)
I am so glad you decided to do another countdown!! TWO!!!! I am hoping beyond words that Wednesday is the day. LOVE YOU!!
Heidi! this is your week girl!!! i'll be checking my computer all week! i'm praying for miracles sweet friend!
yes, this is it!!!!
p.s. we have the little monkey backpack :)
xo
THOSE are totally adorable! i love love love the puppy! So fun.
Can't wait for Wednesday! Be sure to text me!!
Your boys will have the cutest stuff!!
We bought the dog backpack for our little girl :) Love the penguin one too (Doug and I debated on which one to buy).
Hooray....only 2 more days!! Get some sleep tonight :)
We have the penguin one. Pronounced "pinguin". We need to get together sometime and share our cute stuff! (I don't live far from you at all.)
Oh me oh my! That is a great quote and I just got butterflies thinking of TWO days for you! Thinking of you!
I LOVE those backpacks! Where do you get such cute stuff? I guess I'm a little sheltered living in the middle of nowhere.
Two days Heidi! TWO DAYS!!!
That puppy backpack was one of the first things we bought for our Little Man! It is so cute I can hardly stand it. I know you can't wait to see it on one of your little guys! You'll be in our prayers!
seriously where are you getting all of this adorable stuff?
I love that you are counting down again. parenthood is a whole heck of a lot of counting down.
You guys are in my prayers.
Post a Comment