Most families find out their travel dates the day they pass court...
But it just wouldn't be right for us to get through this last and final phase without a few delays, would it?
Our agency needed a little extra time to find out if they can get our court decree in time for us to travel in the next group.
Fine, no problem.
We thought we would find out on Monday...
Then Tuesday (today)...
Now Wednesday!!!
So, tomorrow.
Okay, no problem.
Tomorrow we hope to hear that we will be traveling in the next group, which would mean we leave in ONE WEEK!
They did tell us to put our flights on hold so I'm hoping that's a good sign...
One week, people!
But first, tomorrow...
13 comments:
Oh, good grief! I was just going to ask if you had heard anything. The suspense is killing me, I can hardly imagine what you two are going through!
Yes, the suspense is killing me too!! Hopeful for you guys!!!
Wow, wow, wow, wow, wow!
seriously ... i think i am completely gray now.
I can't wait for you to be able to hold those sweet boys!!!
Gracious!!!
You are so gracious. Seriously, what else? Volcanic Ash to cancel your flights? :) Lord, I hope not...I shouldn't even joke, but REALLY.
If it makes you feel better, we passed court April 30th, and are still waiting to hear about travel dates as well... Good luck!
PS, we probably won't travel for at least another 5 weeks... :( Go get those sweet boys, you've waited long enough for each other!
!!!!!!!
I hope tomorrow brings the best news!
Heidi - please share!!!! When do you travel? I realize that Ft Worth isn't even open for business yet, but come on!! :)
Heidi - please share!!!! When do you travel? I realize that Ft Worth isn't even open for business yet, but come on!! :)
Sheesh! Let the rollercoaster end! Though this craziness is so typical of life with instant two! You're getting a head start. Can't wait to hear when you travel!!!
Post a Comment