
"Waiting is one of God's most powerful tools of grace. God doesn't just give us grace for the wait. The wait itself is a gift of grace. You see, waiting is not only about what you will receive at the end of the wait. Waiting is about what you will become as you wait." Paul David Tripp
12 comments:
So close!
Almost there.... I just love the two stuffed people on the right!!!!
Perfect! and the countdown to court is on! My fingers have begun to cross for you.
Eleven!!!! I love the pigeon :)
Still praying for you!
I love the little stuffed doggies. They look just like your actual doggies. :) I am so grateful that I got to know you during this wait. You have offered encouragement to so many and the grace that you have shown has been an example to all of us. Love you!
I used that same quote...it is so true, isn't it? And, our little ones also have 2 stuffed dogs (Pound Puppies) that I picked up because they look so much like our real dogs :) Too cute. Good luck on the 23rd, I will be thinking of you!
Amy
amyanddougsjourneytoethiopia.blogspot.com
Waiting has changed me, I know that. I am a different person than I was at the beginning of this process. And I heart the ugly doll!
oh fur babies in miniature. eleven ... eleven. and nearly 10 and a half- or really almost ten if you factor in ethiopian time. dearest heidi ... this is the hardest part, at least it was for me. i wish i could be there to distract you and to celebrate with you. dearest friend, so much we have to celebrate!
Love the last sentence and those two people on the end. Where did you get them???
We can all attest to what waiting has done for you, as you are THE most supportive, encouraging, loving, patient, stoic, (and on & on with fabulous adjectives) person many of us have met on this journey.
What ever was PRE-wait Heidi like???
XO
The ugly doll is a favorite in our house.
love the quote, had not read it before.
11! wow.
What a perfect quote!! I wrote 11 on the board today, and I thought, can that really be right? It feels weird to be counting down to SOMEthing, finally!
Post a Comment