I want those crayons!! :) This made me think of a show that is on PBS for kids. All the local adoptive moms (and non adoptive moms too)of preschoolers rave about it. http://www.pbs.org/parents/dinosaurtrain/ Have you heard of it? The little dinosaur is adopted. I think the adoption stuff is subtle but it looks like a really cute show. Pretty soon it will be these type of shows that will fill your DVR/Tevo. :) XOXOXOXO
Those animals are too cute! What a fun package for your boys to receive while they are waiting for you :)
Seeing those crayons makes me want to color. It's been ages. I bet there will be lots of that in your near future! Oh the things we will get to re-experience when we have kids :) Can't wait for that!
4 comments:
I want those crayons!! :) This made me think of a show that is on PBS for kids. All the local adoptive moms (and non adoptive moms too)of preschoolers rave about it. http://www.pbs.org/parents/dinosaurtrain/
Have you heard of it? The little dinosaur is adopted. I think the adoption stuff is subtle but it looks like a really cute show. Pretty soon it will be these type of shows that will fill your DVR/Tevo. :) XOXOXOXO
Those animals are too cute! What a fun package for your boys to receive while they are waiting for you :)
Seeing those crayons makes me want to color. It's been ages. I bet there will be lots of that in your near future! Oh the things we will get to re-experience when we have kids :) Can't wait for that!
I'm picturing some happy boys!
I can't wait to give those little cuties a hug!!!
Post a Comment