Blood may be thicker than water, but love is thicker than blood...
I've been thinking about you guys a lot today. I'm glad you had a day of sunshine today. Your yard is beautiful!
that dog in the middle of the yard and the tree trying to cover up the backside - terrifici too was thinking of you guys. i'm happy you have some info, that the notice was favorable.i wish the boys were home now.words are inadequate flowers help don't they?your yard is lovely - i should have done yard work yesterday
is that all your backyard??? GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!! can't wait to see pix of 2 adorable little boys playing around back there! not long now... it really isn't...
Thank goodness it is spring outside! I really think that helps. Beautiful yard. I have been thinking of you all weekend. love you.
sunshine is just good for a sad heart, isn't it? We felt much MUCh better after some time on the beach :)
Your yard looks like an amazingly restorative place.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I've been thinking about you guys a lot today. I'm glad you had a day of sunshine today. Your yard is beautiful!
that dog in the middle of the yard and the tree trying to cover up the backside - terrific
i too was thinking of you guys. i'm happy you have some info, that the notice was favorable.
i wish the boys were home now.
words are inadequate
flowers help don't they?
your yard is lovely - i should have done yard work yesterday
is that all your backyard??? GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!! can't wait to see pix of 2 adorable little boys playing around back there! not long now... it really isn't...
Thank goodness it is spring outside! I really think that helps. Beautiful yard. I have been thinking of you all weekend. love you.
sunshine is just good for a sad heart, isn't it? We felt much MUCh better after some time on the beach :)
Your yard looks like an amazingly restorative place.
Post a Comment