Thursday, April 29, 2010

New Court Date

GOOD NEWS: phone lines are back up.

EXPECTED NEWS: we did not pass court yesterday.

ENCOURAGING NEWS: they THINK the new ID was obtained yesterday. They don't have confirmation but they say she has it unless something crazy happened (and it seems with us, crazy happenings are certainly a possibility if not a given, so I say this with guarded hope).

GREAT NEWS: we have a new court date for next Wednesday.

Oh PLEASE let this be it! PLEASE let it only be SIX MORE DAYS!!!!!!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Heidi,
Big Prayers going out to you!!!
It's time to bring your babies home....

God Bless,
M.M. xoxo

Kellie said...

We are praying! Those boys will be with you soon!

Lisa said...

I'm sorry you have to endure more waiting and another weekend. I have a good feeling about Wednesday! Hang in there Heidi. You are almost there!!!

The Mathews Family said...

Wednesday it is!

Gayla said...

Heidi- it HAS to be next Wednesday!!! It seriously HAS to be!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It HAS to be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Robyn said...

Y'all have had quite the journey! Wednesday better dadgum bring good news!

Tracy said...

I really hope and pray that in six days you'll get the bestest news!

heather said...

SIX DAYS!
happy dance!

Amy said...

Yay! I am so glad you won't have to wait too long! It will happen! Very exciting!!!

Tam and Kai - NYC said...

oh this is so happening!
SIX DAYS!!!!!!!

The H Family said...

Wednesday...I think it has to be! Thinking about you bunches.