As in, TOMORROW.
That is one big giant if, though, folks. I think it highly unlikely that there has been enough time for her to travel all the way back to her region (a full day if not two days of traveling), obtain a new ID (not exactly like going down to the DMV), and travel all the way back to Addis Ababa in time to appear in court tomorrow. It's possible, but I think highly unlikely.
Nonetheless, I am again expecting a call from our caseworker between the hours of 12 and 3 PM tomorrow. I am hoping for at least an update as to where things stand with that pesky ID.
This person, on the other hand, has a very real shot at passing court tomorrow and this person has a court date on Thursday! I have not given up hope that I will meet these lovely ladies in Ethiopia soon. Please send them your well wishes!
"The marvelous richness of human experience would lose something of rewarding joy if there were no limitations to overcome. The hilltop hour would not be half so wonderful if there were no dark valleys to traverse."
Helen Keller
13 comments:
Tonight, I was lying in bed between my boys trying to get them to go to sleep. I remembered when I didn't know what that felt like. I remember how I ached for them. I thought of you. May your aching be over soon. You, too, will lay between your boys, marvel at their warmth and wish they'd hurry up and go to sleep!
xoxo
wishing for the best!
I'm praying for you guys tonight.
So, does gladney/the orphanage in "the region" help her get to and from court or help her resolve this or is she left to finish it on her own? So hard, the ole' waiting game!
Praying for good updates for you!
Eryn, yes, the orphanage director where the boys were relinquished is helping her get the new ID and also helping her get to and from Addis.
Praying for you guys.
Ooo Heidi, that is good news! I hope your case will be heard tomorrow!!! I'll be praying that it is!
How exciting would that be if all three of us pass court this week and get to meet in Ethiopia with our kiddos!!!! Okay I shouldn't get ahead of myself and get too excited...but I just can't help it :)
Oooohhh, I REALLY hope you hear some good news tomorrow. If not tomorrow, I am praying that it will be really soon!!!!
Oh, SO much hoping for good news for you tomorrow!! (today, now I guess....)
I missed this post last night!!! Hoping!!!! Love you!!!!
Heidi - Eryn's mom here... Just wanted you to know that I pray for your family every day. Waiting is so hard, but wow what a prize at the end!! This blogging community is so amazing - they way you all support each other, such a major part of your life stories. God bless, hope it all comes together for you and your precious little fellas can come home soon. Today would be good!!
sending big hugs! i just saw this update. thinking of you...
soon soon soon soon soon soon soon you will get to hold those boys. I KNOW it!
Post a Comment