Friday, April 30, 2010

FIVE


Ok, ok, so maybe another countdown isn't the best idea.

But

Being thrown back into the land of indefinite waiting was...well, it was awful. I can't believe it was only a week ago. It was a long week.

And

Having a concrete date again, one that we actually think has the possiblity of being THE date...well, that's pretty darn exciting!

So

For the next five days, I choose to be optimistic! If we don't pass...well, at least I will have had five days of happy thoughts.


"Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage."

Lao Tzu

9 comments:

Mark Newcombe said...

I feel more nervous than last week - I'm keeping all fingers and toes crossed!

(ETA: I deleted my previous posts due to spelling errors - where's spell check on this thing?)

Anonymous said...

We are all thinking positive thoughts right there with you! You just have to pass this time. Right in time for Mothers Day would be perfect! Love you guys.

Lori

Cassandra Britt said...

Sending best wishes your way!!!

Lisa said...

Yep, five days of happy, positive thoughts is much better than the alternative. I am waiting with much anticipation! Sending all my love to you guys.

Evelyn said...

Counting down with you!

Tam and Kai - NYC said...

Yup, we're all here counting down with you and awaiting next Wed. when the blogosphere will erupt into fireworks of cheers, celebrating these two little boys finally coming home!!!

Katie Morris said...

Yay! Only five days!!!

Claudia said...

SO GLAD that you've got numbers again. SO GLAD.

Tracy said...

Oh, I like that quote about love!