Blood may be thicker than water, but love is thicker than blood...
Truer words couldn't be said! I'm getting nervous - I can't believe that we're (fingers crossed!) nearing the end of one journey so we can begin a new one! Kisses
One week! Reading your post and Mark's comment made me tear up. I remember the anxious waiting! Thinking of you.
One week :)
i love mark! closer. closer. closer. love to you both and to those two little loves of mine in Ethiopia.
i mean ... we're family, right? oh honey ... seriously seven!!!
deeeeeep breath for you! and i'm still keeping all crossables crossed that good news is coming SOON!
Good wishes to you!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!almost!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Truer words couldn't be said! I'm getting nervous - I can't believe that we're (fingers crossed!) nearing the end of one journey so we can begin a new one! Kisses
One week! Reading your post and Mark's comment made me tear up. I remember the anxious waiting! Thinking of you.
One week :)
i love mark! closer. closer. closer. love to you both and to those two little loves of mine in Ethiopia.
i mean ... we're family, right? oh honey ... seriously seven!!!
deeeeeep breath for you!
and i'm still keeping all crossables crossed that good news is coming SOON!
Good wishes to you!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!almost!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment